Student Grievances

The Students can register their grievances with IQAC or Students Mentors. The Students can also contact Prof. Arti Khewale on college landline number- 07116-244243. The student can also drop their complaints in the suggestion box next to the Principal office. To send a mail Grievances Redressal cell , please fill the form.