The Competitive Exam Cell was established in the year 2017 with a view to induce general reading, general observation and thinking power for reasoning and courage for facing various competitive exam. The competitive exam cell committee is follow
President :- Dr. Shyam Punde
Coordinator :- Prof. Upendra Bagul
Member :- Dr. Lakhapati Gaikwad
Aim and Objective of Competitive Exam Guidance Cell
- To motivate students for prospective career in Government and Corporate Sector.
- To intensively guide students for Competitive Examinations like MPSC and UPSC other competitive and entrance exams.
- To guide students for group discussion and interviews.
- To build among students a sense of awareness, provide guidance, necessary literature, brochure and other information about various competitive examination.
- To provide guidance in various examinations such as NET, SET, Defense services, Banks, railways, Public Sector and corporate etc.
- To conduct career development seminars and workshops on competitive exams.
- To conduct mock interviews and train students in personality development and communication skill.